There are more than 12 new computer blu ray drive being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random computer blu ray drive, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best computer blu ray drive for your purposes. There is a whole range of computer blu ray drive and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top computer blu ray drive, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all computer blu ray drive are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a computer blu ray drive, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
LG Electronics 14x SATA Blu-ray Internal Rewriter without Software, Black (WH14NS40) *
- Drive Type: Super-Multi Internal SATA Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
- BD-R SL/DL: 14X/12XDVD-R SL/DL: 16X/8XDVD+R SL/DL: 16X/8X
- CD-RW: 24X
- Buffer Memory: 4MB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
LG WH16NS40 Super Multi Blue Internal SATA 16x Blu-ray Disc Rewriter *
- Drive type Internal 16X Blu-ray Disc Rewriter, M-DISC Support. Access time : BD-ROM is 180 ms typ
- Interface: SATA (SATA 1.1a), Buffer Memory: 4 MB
- Operating System: Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
- Blu-Ray Disc, DVD and CD Family Read/Write Compatible, Write and Read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R Discs
- Sustained Rate: BD-ROM: 575.44 Mb/s (16x) max, DVD-ROM: 22.16 Mb/s (16x) max, CD-ROM: 7,200 Kb/s (48x) max
LG WH14NS40 M-Disc Burner 3D Playback Internal 14X Blu-ray Writer with Nero 12 Essentials Burning Software Trial Version and SATA Cable Kit *
- Blu-ray M-Disc Internal DVD Drive
- Optical Bluray Drive, BD BDXL blu ray drive burner
- Mdisc M disc support CD DVD Burner
- Blu-ray M-Disc with software and 3D Playback
- Video playback requires 3rd-party software not generally included with your Operating System or the basic software bundle included with this drive.
LG WH14NS40 16X Blu-ray BDXL DVD CD Internal Burner Drive Bundle with Free Nero Burning Software + SATA Cable + Mounting Screws *
- LG internal drive bundle includes a Nero burning software, SATA cable, and 4 mounting screws
- Operating system requirements : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Maximum burn speeds of 14x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R, maximum read speeds of 12x for BD-R, 16x for DVD-R/+R and 48x for CD-R
- Maximum DVD Dual Layer (DL) burn speed at 8x and read speed at 12x
- Buffer size of 4.0MB with under-run prevention function embedded
LG WH16NS40K 16X Blu-ray BDXL M-DISC DVD CD Internal Writer Drive Bundle with Free Cyberlink Media Suite 10 + SATA Cable *
- LG internal bundle includes Cyberlink Media Suite 10 and Cable Accessories
- Write and read Quad, Triple, Double Layer BD-R discs – BDXL format supports high capacity Blu-ray discs (up to 100GB write-once discs)
- 16x BD-R write capability, 16x DVDR write speed, Serial ATA Interface, Windows 10 compatible
- Silent Play technology automatically controls the disc read speed for optimal noise reduction
- M-DISC (DVD) Supported – use M-DISCS with this drive for superior data protection
HAZYYO Desktop Internal 12x Bluray Combo Drive Bluray Player CH30N DVD/CD Burner Writer Drive + Sata Cable Kit + Sata Cable Kit *
- 12X BD-R Read speed
- M-DISC Support
- Serial ATA interface
- 4MB Buffer under-run prevention
- BLU-RAY, DVD, and CD Family Read/DVD and CD Write compatible
List of Top best computer blu ray drive in 2019
Here is a short list of the top computer blu ray drive products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these computer blu ray drive. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the computer blu ray drive category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best computer blu ray drive .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these computer blu ray drive deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the computer blu ray drive market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a computer blu ray drive
A computer blu ray drive is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a computer blu ray drive or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best computer blu ray drive for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of computer blu ray drive , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the computer blu ray drive come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of computer blu ray drive you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the computer blu ray drive should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best computer blu ray drive
Buying a computer blu ray drive could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range computer blu ray drive types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your computer blu ray drive on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best computer blu ray drive in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional computer blu ray drive for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.