There are more than 12 new induction single burner being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random induction single burner, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best induction single burner for your purposes. There is a whole range of induction single burner and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top induction single burner, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all induction single burner are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a induction single burner, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black *
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold *
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Aicok Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner Smart Sensor Touch Induction Cooker with Counter-down Timer and Kids Safety Lock, 15 Temperature and Power Settings, Black *
- Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop: Digital LED sensor-touch control panel, sensitive to touch and easy to operate. With ultra-thin design, it’s lightweight and portable for easy handling and storage. You can use it in the kitchen and outdoor.
- Universal Fit Induction Cooker: Compatible with induction ready cookware, the countertop burner is suitable for STEEL, CAST IRON, ENAMELED IRON, STAINLESS STEEL, FLAT-BOTTOMED SKILLETS/POTS which diameter is from 4.72 to 10.23″(12-26cm). The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- Various Temperatures and Powers: 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 15 power levels from 100-1500Watts, various function meet your all cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- Timer and Safety Lock: Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; A touch lock feature locks down the controls from kids and animals keeping them safe.
- 2-year Quality Warranty: ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 120V/60Hz AC, 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. We offer 24/7 customer service to serve for you.
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS *
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, 2200-Watt 120-Volts Smart Touch Sensor Countertop Induction Range Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware with Temperature Control *
- 【Max Power 2200 Watts】Meet your all of various cooking needs. The single ring is 11 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power is 1100W; the double ring is 22 power levels, each level is 100W addition and subtraction, the minimum power is 100W, the maximum power 2200W.
- 【5 Safety System Designs】High voltage and low voltage protection: 1. Stop heating when the voltage is higher than 275V 2. Stop heating when the high voltage is lower than 140V. 3. Stop heating when the furnace surface temperature reaches 650 degrees. 4. The temperature inside the machine is higher than 100 degrees to stop heating. 5. Circuit fault protection. Let you use it with confidence.
- 【High-tech Heating Technology】Far-infrared heating, using far-infrared light wave heat transfer, no electromagnetic radiation, and has the effect of heating. Microcomputer control, automatic adjustment of fire temperature, easy to operate.
- 【Note】Please read the product manual carefully before use. If you have any problems with the operation, please contact us. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- 【Wide Range of Pot Materials and Large Diameter Pot Selection】 Such as iron, aluminum, copper, ceramics, casseroles, and heat-resistant glass are suitable. Meet different forms of cooking such as steaming, boiling, frying, roasting, and hot pot. SKILLETS / POTS with a diameter of 7 to 10.24 inches (18-26 cm). If the cookware is larger than the circular placement guide, the area outside the guide will stop working due to the inconsistent heating mode. If there is no compatible cookware or no coo
Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts *
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity;The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability; The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉; 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes;
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours; Cookware detection & overheat sensor;Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
List of Top best induction single burner in 2019
Here is a short list of the top induction single burner products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these induction single burner. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the induction single burner category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best induction single burner .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these induction single burner deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the induction single burner market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a induction single burner
A induction single burner is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a induction single burner or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best induction single burner for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of induction single burner , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the induction single burner come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of induction single burner you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the induction single burner should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best induction single burner
Buying a induction single burner could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range induction single burner types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your induction single burner on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best induction single burner in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional induction single burner for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.