There are more than 12 new single burner induction cooktop being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random single burner induction cooktop, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best single burner induction cooktop for your purposes. There is a whole range of single burner induction cooktop and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top single burner induction cooktop, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all single burner induction cooktop are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a single burner induction cooktop, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black *
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 2-year warranty; ETL approved
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold *
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts *
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity;The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability; The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉; 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes;
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours; Cookware detection & overheat sensor;Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Black *
- Cooktop is 11 13/16″ W x 14 15/16″ L x 2 13/16″H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean; the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
Electric Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Rotary Knob Countertop Burner Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware *
- USER-FRIENDLY OPERATION: Simply turn the control dial to adjust the power level or temperature once the cooktop is powered on; there is no need to worry about inaccurate operation when your hands are greasy or wet; set to your desired power level whenever you like
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power usage from 100 W to 1800 W; the highest setting of 1800 W can easily meet your various cooking requirements such as steaming, boiling, simmering, deep frying, searing and more
- 8 TEMPERATURE LEVELS & INTELLIGENT TIMER: Adjustable temperature ranges from 140 °F (60 °C) to 460 °F (238 °C); built-in timer, which ranges from 0 to 180 minutes, can be set to automatically have the appliance shut off
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY & UNIFORMLY HEATED AREA: Suitable for induction cookware with a diameter of 3.9-8.6 in (10-22 cm); 6.7 in (17 cm) cooking zone ensures a large and uniformly heated cooking area
- CHILD SAFETY LOCK & EASY CLEANING: Child safety lock for the ultimate in reliability; premium glass-ceramic plate makes it easy to clean; we provide a 90-day return policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS *
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
List of Top best single burner induction cooktop in 2019
Here is a short list of the top single burner induction cooktop products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these single burner induction cooktop. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the single burner induction cooktop category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best single burner induction cooktop .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these single burner induction cooktop deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the single burner induction cooktop market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a single burner induction cooktop
A single burner induction cooktop is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a single burner induction cooktop or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best single burner induction cooktop for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of single burner induction cooktop , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the single burner induction cooktop come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of single burner induction cooktop you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the single burner induction cooktop should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best single burner induction cooktop
Buying a single burner induction cooktop could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range single burner induction cooktop types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your single burner induction cooktop on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best single burner induction cooktop in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional single burner induction cooktop for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.