There are more than 12 new slow release lawn fertilizer being introduced in the market every quarter, and many of them have some or the other unique and advanced features you’ve never heard before.
That being said, if you choose any random slow release lawn fertilizer, there are possibilities of facing some of the serious issues which can come from choosing the wrong product.
You don’t always have to spend a lot of money to find the best slow release lawn fertilizer for your purposes. There is a whole range of slow release lawn fertilizer and prices that can deliver the features you need. If you are looking for the top slow release lawn fertilizer, a lot of factors are going to be important considerations.
You might think that all slow release lawn fertilizer are the same but much like other products, there’s a lot of variety and the options can be a little overwhelming (especially if you’re new to the market).
Whether you want to just get started with a slow release lawn fertilizer, we have affordable models or if you want to feel like you don’t miss out on any of the capabilities we have more expensive models. Read through this summary of the top products and find the best one for you to try.
The Andersons 7-1-2 Innova Organic Fertilizer (40lbs) *
- 100% slow-release organic fertilizer; OMRI listed for certified organic use
- Plant-derived product; contains no biosolids, manure, composted waste products, nor animal parts
- Easily spread using conventional application equipment
- Low-dust, homogeneous granules
- Safe around children and pets
Safer Brand Ringer Lawn Restore, Lawn Fertilizer – 25 Pounds *
- Plant-based nutrients – no poultry litter or bio-solids
- No Manures/No Odor
- Covers up to 5,000 sq.ft.
- Rapid greening and plant response
Scotts Green Max Lawn Food 5,000 sq. ft. *
- Provides essential nutrients for deeper greening in just three days
- Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron
- Thickens grass to fill in bare spots
- Builds thick, green lawns
- Thickens turf to crowd out new weeds
- Not sold in FL
Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Natural Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions, 32 Ounce- Concentrated Quick & Slow Release Formula *
- 28-0-0 Liquid Lawn Food Nutritional Supplement: High Nitrogen Formula. Use to stimulate Green & Growth or to treat nutrient deficiency.
- The Power of Quick Release and Slow Release Nitrogen: 70% quick release nitrogen to stimulate quick green and growth while 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications.
- Contains High Quality Natural & Organic Food Grade Compounds: Nourish your lawn to health with safe, pure liquid nutrients. No harsh chemicals causing stress on your lawn. Designed to be quickly & easily applied.
- All Grass types: Including Bermuda, St. Augustine, Zoysia, Buffalo, Centipede, Palmetto & Bluegrass. Safe for Children and Pets.
- Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Read in Description Sign of Symptoms of Nitrogen Deficiency.
Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass – 5,000 Sq. Ft. | Lawn Fertilizer For Newly Planted Grass | Also Great For Sod & Grass Plugs | For Use on All Grass Types *
- Grows new grass 70% thicker, 35% quicker versus unfed grass
- Improves seeding results–also great for sod and grass plugs
- 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio provides the nutrients for developing lawns
- Safe for any grass type, whether you’re planting new grass, starting a new lawn, or reseeding an existing one
- Covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- Not for sale in Pinellas County, FL
Lesco 16-4-8 Profesional Fertilizer – 50 Lbs *
- Fertilizer contains a 25% slow release formulation
- Includes 3% iron for improved color response
- Superior performance for initial and extended greening
- Professional product for professional results
- 50 Lbs. Bag covers 8,000 sq. ft.
List of Top best slow release lawn fertilizer in 2019
Here is a short list of the top slow release lawn fertilizer products from each of the price ranges. Don’t think that cheap means poorly made, often the difference in the products by price are in what features they include not the quality of their manufacture.
That’s why we’ve decided to do an in-depth research around these slow release lawn fertilizer. Now, at the end of those hours-long using sessions and analysis, we are all set to recommend the best choices you’ll have in the slow release lawn fertilizer category. Obviously, we have our picks from premium, semi-premium and budget-friendly sectors. Therefore, when it’s time, you can have the best slow release lawn fertilizer .
The premium segment includes products that are priced above a certain range. The quality of these and feature capabilities can make these slow release lawn fertilizer deal for professional use.
The medium segment of the slow release lawn fertilizer market has a mid price range which fits those looking for best bang of their buck.. This is a very wide price range to find products with such similar features but what differentiates them from each other is the approach they take to their features. These are higher end consumer products, but not the pro-summer quality of the premium segment.
Why do you need a slow release lawn fertilizer
A slow release lawn fertilizer is one of the most popular item that is going to be viral in coming years, due to its wide range of applicability in the industry. People may or may not be aware of the reason why people should buy a slow release lawn fertilizer or why they need to have one.
How to choose the best slow release lawn fertilizer for you?
To choose and buy the right kind of slow release lawn fertilizer , you will have to be very careful in doing so. Because the slow release lawn fertilizer come in a wide range of types, having different characteristics and capabilities and if you don’t concentrate on each and every aspect, then you surely would miss out the best one for you.
Here is a checklist you can use to double check your choice while selecting and purchasing it.
Determine the type and function you need
You should be very clear about the type of slow release lawn fertilizer you need. Keep in mind the various types and determine the best on the basis of the feature you need and the purpose you need to accomplish. Like for a medium range product with a medium quality or a high end stuff.
Brand and price
If you have a particular budget or a specific brand in mind then do sort out the brand first and then look for further features.
Quality of the material
The first thing you should look at, is the quality of material and the sturdiness of the structure. It is important because the slow release lawn fertilizer should be made of high quality and durable material to help it withstand normal day to day wear and tear.
Warranty and complimentary tools
If you can get a warranty from the manufacturer then it would be a plus, so look at this feature also. In addition to it you may also find some tool that some of the manufacturers offer, along your product.
Where to buy the best slow release lawn fertilizer
Buying a slow release lawn fertilizer could be hectic, if you don’t know where you can find the best brands and a wide range slow release lawn fertilizer types to let you select the one you need. For this, you’ll have to search for the most trustworthy and reliable seller that will offer you all the best rated brands along with the best price available on the market. You can either look to buy it from a local market or through online retailer and stores like Amazon.
Most of the people have a tendency to prefer online stores like The amazon. The reason behind it is the availability of the wide range of quality products, trustworthy sellers and an opportunity to compare the products and pick the best one for you.
So, You can easily buy your slow release lawn fertilizer on amazon at affordable rates and an assurance of a quality product.
The final word
This is just an overview of some of the best slow release lawn fertilizer in each of the price ranges. The point is that no matter what your budget, there is a functional slow release lawn fertilizer for you. Make sure you filter them for the ones that interest you so you know all the features and considerations of each. That can be the best way to identify what features you really need in a more expensive version.