Play Store is an essential app in any Android smartphone. It lets you download apps from third parties without having to go through verification checkers. The platform has an enormous collection of apps and games which are easy to access with its user-friendly interface.
Most Android users have complained about the Google Play Store is not working issue and are wondering why their phone is not able to download apps? Don’t worry, here are some steps to fix Google Play Store is not working issue.
How to fix “Google Play Store Has Stopped” issue?
Follow the fixes given below to fix the problem.
Fix #1: Restarting the Device
Once you have cleared the cache and data of the Play Store, restart your device if you still cannot download.
When you restart your device, you will be able to refresh the entire system. This will stop all unnecessary programs that might be hindering the operation of other applications. Additionally, we are able to reconnect the internet connection.
Fix #2: Clearing the Play Store Cache and Data
- You will need to open the Settings app on your device.
- Find the See all apps option under Apps & notifications.
- Simply scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Select the Clear Cache option under Storage.
- Then tap the Clear data option.
- You can try a download again by opening the Play Store again.
We have listed the best two ways to open Google Play Store if it’s not opening.