Users can check whether their computer systems are eligible to upgrade to Windows 11 with the Windows PC Health Check App. This application displays some information about the computer system on which it is installed, including how much storage and RAM is available and how old the system is. Read on for more information about how to download the Windows PC Health Check application.
Using the Windows PC Health Check app, users can find out whether their computers are ready for the Windows 11 update or not. To find out if a system meets the requirements to run Windows 11, the application includes a test. Windows 11 will be automatically installed on a system that passes the Windows PC Health Check app test when that update is released.
The Windows PC Health Check app test failed quite a few users, and they are unsure whether or not they are eligible for the Windows 10 update. Additionally, Android apps would be able to be downloaded and installed on Windows 11 using the new Microsoft Store and Intel Bridge technology. Windows 11 has yet to be released to the public. However, Windows Insiders will have access to the developer version. Windows 11 health check app looks for the following requirements.
- Minimum 1 GHz Processor with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection: Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home