Whatsapp has established the obligations characteristic in partnership with all the nationwide installments Corporation of India (NPCI) with the Unified Transaction user interface (UPI), an India first, real-time payment technique which makes it possible for trades with in excess of 160 banks that are supported.
“We are eager to combine India’s effort to raise the simplicity and application of electronic obligations, and it can help enlarge economic addition in India,”” WhatsApp additional. “This stable obligations experience creates moving money equally as simple as delivering a note. Individuals are able to safely deliver out income into a member of the family or talk about with the price of products in a space without to swap cash in person or moving to some neighborhood lender,” the immediate messaging program claimed.
How to send money via WhatsApp on Android
- Open a chat conversation with the person you want to send money to.
- Select the “Attach” menu and click on the payment
- Tap on continue and verify the card details of your bank
- Set a UPI pin if not added.
- Complete the OTP verification process.
- A new UPI Id will be generated while the compilation process in order to receive payment too.
- Now choose the amount you want to send along with a description (optional).
How to send money via WhatsApp on iPhone iOS
- Open Whatapp App
- Open conversation with the person to whom you want to send money.
- Add debit card details and verify it via OTP
- Create a UPI pin if not registered.
- Now you can send money to a person using WhatsApp on iOS devices.
Note: You must have a bank account inorder to send money to anyone account or recive any payment using WhatsApp app.